This training course explains how to responsibly serve and sell alcohol on premises to protect you and your employer from liability.
You’ll get clarification on various topics, including federal laws, how to determine if someone is intoxicated, tips for refusing service to a customer, how to check and verify identification, and much more.
You must score at least 70% on the final exam to pass the course. Once you’re finished, you can print your certificate of completion right away!
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
- Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
- Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
- Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
- Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
- Final Exam
- Average Rating
- / 1 Review
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale