At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the regulations placed on the manufacture, production, marketing, advertising, and promotion of cigarettes, and other tobacco-related products.
- Examine the numerous health risks associated with cigarette smoking and the use of tobacco-containing products.
- Identify the ways in which children should be protected from cigarette and tobacco-related promotions.
- Describe the proper procedures for carding people who appear to be underage before selling tobacco products to them.
- Explain e-cigarettes and the current lack of laws surrounding this new "alternative" to smoking.
- Define the dangers involved in smoking e-cigarettes, and learn about the concerns shared by the American Lung Association, FDA, and Centers for Disease Control regarding e-cigarettes.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course and passing of the final exam, a certificate of completion will be available to print.
Each quiz must be passed with a minimum score of 70 percent in order to proceed to the next lesson.
The final exam must be passed with a minimum score of 70 percent to receive the certificate of completion.
- Final Exam
- Average Rating
/ 24 Reviews
The Tobacco Control Act, Part 1
The Tobacco Control Act, Part 2
Health Effects of Youth Tobacco Use
Written Company Policies