You’ll learn how to responsibly serve alcohol at on-premises establishments.
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales
- 3 years
- Final Exam
- Average Rating
/ 0 Reviews
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - How acohol affects the body
Chapter 3 - Recognizing intoxicated customers
Chapter 4 - Preventing disturbances
Chapter 5 - Minors and liability
Chapter 6 - How to refuse a sale