Learn how to responsibly serve alcohol in Lexington, Kentucky with this approved course. Not only will you meet your training requirements, but you’ll also be protecting yourself and your employer from liability.
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
- 3 years
- Final Exam
- Average Rating
/ 0 Reviews
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Chapter 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Chapter 4: Preventing Disturbances
Chapter 5: Minors and Liability
Chapter 6: How to Refuse a Sale
Chapter 7: Lexington/Fayette Area Alcohol Laws