As an owner, agent, or manager, you’re required to complete an approved Basic alcohol training to maintain compliance with Arizona liquor law. The Title 4 on-premises course meets these requirements. Additionally, the course teaches you how to protect yourself and your employer from liability, making it ideal for employees who need to learn the basics of serving alcohol safely.
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
- 3 years
- Final Exam
- Average Rating
/ 1 Review
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - How alcohol affects the body
Chapter 3 - Recognizing intoxicated customers
Chapter 4 - Preventing disturbances
Chapter 5 - Minors and liability
Chapter 6 - How to refuse a sale
Chapter 7 - Arizona laws and regulations