If you’re an owner, agent, or manager, you need a Basic Certificate of Completion to meet Title 4 training requirements in Arizona. This course satisfies the requirements for Basic off-premises alcohol training.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the roles and functions of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
- Identify the ways in which the Arizona liquor laws are enforced.
- Explain the powers of the State Liquor Board.
- Explain dram shop liabilities.
- Describe the regulations for licensed premises.
- Identify the types of liquor licenses.
- Explain the requirements for management.
- Identify the general business practices for off-sale liquor, handling disorderly conduct and acts of violence.
- State the regulations for dealing with intoxicated customers.
- Describe the regulations regarding minors.
- 3 years
- Final Exam
- Average Rating
/ 0 Reviews
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Chapter 3 - Preventing Disturbances
Chapter 4 - Minors and Liability
Minors and Liability
Chapter 5 - Second-Party Sales
Chapter 6 - How to refuse a sale