If you’re an owner, agent, or manager, Arizona liquor laws state that you must complete a Title 4 Management training course. the Learn2Serve off-premises course is approved by the Arizona Department of Liquor and will ensure you meet these requirements. This course explains the important elements for Arizona management off-sale liquor licenses.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the roles and functions of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
- Identify the ways in which the Arizona liquor laws are enforced.
- Explain the powers of the State Liquor Board.
- Explain dram shop liabilities.
- Describe the regulations for licensed premises.
- Identify the types of liquor licenses.
Course duration: 3 hours
Renewal Requirements: 3 years
Course Structure: At your own pace, save progress as you go - 100% online, available 24/7
- 3 years
- Final Exam
- Average Rating
/ 0 Reviews
Lesson 1: Introduction and Overview
Lesson 2: Licensed Premises and Liqour Licenses
Lesson 3: General Business Practices
Lesson 4: Disorderly Conduct, Acts of Violence, and Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 5: Minors and Civil Liability