This course explains the important elements for Arizona management off-sale liquor licenses.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the roles and functions of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
- Identify the ways in which the Arizona liquor laws are enforced.
- Explain the powers of the State Liquor Board.
- Explain dram shop liabilities.
- Describe the regulations for licensed premises.
- Identify the types of liquor licenses.
- 3 years
- Final Exam
- Average Rating
/ 0 Reviews
Chapter 1 - Introduction and overview
Chapter 2 - Licensed premises and liquor licenses
Chapter 3 - General business practices
Chapter 4 - Disorderly conduct, acts of violence, and intoxicated customers
Chapter 5 - Minors and dram shop liability