This course covers food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food-safe environment. It will help you to better understand how handling food correctly is not only the law, but it improves safety and lowers cost as well.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss food safety, its importance, and those who enforce it.
- Identify foodborne illness and its causes.
- Identify biological, physical, and chemical contamination.
- Describe preservation and temperature control.
- Discuss the importance of proper personal hygiene in the workplace.
- Implement appropriate procedures to receive and store food.
- Discuss cleaning, sanitization, pest control, and facility design.
- Create and implement the HACCP system.
End of Course Instructions
If you have completed the Learn2Serve Food Safety Management Principles Training course, you are now ready to purchase the Learn2Serve Food Manager Certification Exam. After you purchase the exam, you will receive an email with instructions on how to register and schedule your exam. The state of Illinois requires a score of 75 or higher in order to accept the exam.
After you have completed both the course and the exam, please email copies of your certificates of completion to Lori Randall at email@example.com
. A letter of completion indicating that you have passed will be available at the completion of the exam.
A certificate of completion for the exam will be mailed to you within 15 days. If you need your official exam score sooner, please contact Learn2ServeCertified@360training.com
for further assistance.