Our responsible alcohol seller-server course is approved in North Carolina and will satisfy state training requirements. Plus, many establishments require employees to complete an alcohol training course because it can provide protection from legal liability.
In the course, you’ll learn valuable lessons such as the penalties for serving underage customers, how to check ID cards, techniques for refusing service to intoxicated patrons, and much more.
Once you complete the lessons, you must score at least 70% on the final exam to earn your certificate.
What You'll Learn
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.