This course explains the important elements for Arizona management off-sale liquor licenses.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the roles and functions of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
- Identify the ways in which the Arizona liquor laws are enforced.
- Explain the powers of the State Liquor Board.
- Explain dram shop liabilities.
- Describe the regulations for licensed premises.
- Identify the types of liquor licenses.
This course covers the following topics:
Lesson 1: Introduction and Overview
Lesson 2: Licensed Premises and Liquor Licenses
Lesson 3: General Business Practices
Lesson 4: Disorderly Conduct, Acts of Violence, and Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 5: Minors and Civil Liability
Arizona Manager Title 4 Training and Certification Exam - Off Premise - Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control