The PASS Training Marketplace

Alcohol & Foodservice Training
Your state may require Alcohol Training. Some states also require a Foodservice or Food Safety Training to ensure that customers receive food that has been properly stored, handled, prepared and served. Looking for something like this?

PASS Training in conjunction with Learn2Serve, introducing a new line of trainings ranging from national courses to state specific trainings focusing on Food Service, Alcohol Training, Tobacco, and more!

Worried about your certificate? Don’t be, upon successful completion of the course and passing of the final exam, your certificate will be available for print. The PASS Training website is easy to use: You can manage, order, and maintain your certificates easily. 

Whether you need Underground Storage Tank (UST) training; or alcohol, food management, or tobacco training, PASS has it. Click below to sign up and take your training. The trainings are inexpensive; the website is easy to navigate, and the trainings address important necessary information.